Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bachelor- Week 5 (A Few Days Late)

Something happened to my DVR, so it only recorded half of the Bachelor this week. I found out the mystery brunette girl's name- it's Jamie. You know, the one I'm pretty sure Ben has never talked to but she still gets a rose every week. Oh, and I found out what a leap list is. I'm sure you have too. Way to do over the top marketing, Bachelor producers.

My recording started right before Ben & Elyse go on a date. I like her more after seeing her open up. She's really pretty, which I never noticed until they were on the yacht and she didn't have all that make-up on. I think he was already planning on sending her home before the date even started. He didn't even give her a chance. As soon as she said she has accomplished everything she wanted to do, he shut down. Poor Elyse, she actually seems like a normal girl. Maybe that's why he sent her home- he likes sleazy.  He made that quite clear when he thew away his chance at love to "get frisky" with a floozy. "A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do," really Courtney? Getting what you want by sleeping with people? Oh- so that's how she got her modeling job.

He has already crushed their little hearts by sleeping with Courtney- they just don't know it yet. You could see the guilt written all over his face when he talked to the other girls before the rose ceremony. He has ruined this season. Great job, Ben. What would your mom think?

Quick, somebody help Kacie B.'s hair! Where is Blakely with her complete hair salon travel kit?

Girls he should have kept (or maybe, Girls who are too good for him): Elyse, Jennifer
Girls he should sent home: Courtney, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment