Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Best of Big D

Each year, D Magazine votes for The Best of Big D. This is a list of the favorite restaurants, shops, bars, etc. in Dallas. The people of Dallas vote for their favorites, and those with the highest amount of votes win the Best of Big D award and proudly display it in their business. It's quite an honor. I'm excited to see that the best home decor shop IMO in Dallas won! The shop is Vintage Living by Lisa Luby Ryan. Her entire store is done in neutrals with a French touch to it. Every time I go in there, I consider refusing to ever leave. The place is amazing and absolutely deserves this award. Here is a glimpse into the store:



Don't you just want to curl up in that bed and read a good book? That lush bedding is calling my name. 





Gorgeous, right? My only complaint is that the store has very limited business hours. You either have to make an appointment or be a stay at home wife to make it there during business hours. If I could just convince Lisa to extend her business hours back, maybe I could make it back in there some time, and hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment