Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Plans in Progress!

Ladies and Gentlemen: We now have a venue! Wooo hooo!!! That's right. After looking at countless venues, we finally decided to go with the one that would have been my number one choice all along. I am not the type of girl who has thought about my wedding day before. Not at all. Not until after I got engaged. But, I did think that it would be magical to get married at this place the first time I went there. Believe me, this is an unusual thought for me. Daniel just so happens to love the place too. Once I moved here, he couldn't wait to take me to see it. It's basically a huge garden. I am so excited, I can barely contain myself. The venue is a place that I want to be at at all times. Seriously, I never want to leave there. As much as I am excited about the venue, I am just as excited about the flowers. I think I might be in love with my florist's talent. She is absolutely amazing and crazy talented. Don't believe me? Here are a few pictures of her work.














No comments:

Post a Comment