Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Party At My House!

This year, I am hosting a Halloween party at my house. This is normally done by my good friends, Leslie & David, but this year, they are expecting their first child right before Halloween. Since they will be busy with life changing times, I was volunteered to take on the annual hosting. Yes, you read that right. I was volunteered by a friend. This friend also informed me that this will be a costume party.

Let me begin with noting that I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I hate all gory, scary, death-related things. I don't even watch scary movies. If I do, which I haven't in many years, they really get to me and I can't sleep for about a month. I can't even look at the gory things in the Halloween aisles of Wal-Mart. They gross me out. Having said that, I'm sure you can probably guess what my Halloween party will be like.

Here are a few ideas I have so far...





bhg.com via Pinterest

 bhg.com via Pinterest

 via Pinterest



 



Pretty mild, right?

I plan on baking Halloween and fall themed things. There will also be punch, probably served in a cauldron with dry ice.

I have been brainstorming for a costume, but nothing is coming to mind that I like. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Have any suggestions? I would love help!

While I can't thing of a single costume for me, it's not so hard for my dog. Of course, she will wear a costume too. What do you think?




Ch-ch-ch-chia!



That Chia Pet Costume makes me laugh every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment