Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Heart Upholstered Chairs

I have recently become obsessed with chairs. I love chairs. Especially, upholstered chairs. It's not my fault. Blame Miss Mustard Seed. She is responsible for this new love because of her wonderful magic she can work on a chair. She can take a $12 garage sale find and make it into a chair to drool over. She makes it look so easy too. She paints them with her milk paint or Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and reupholsters them and voila! Here are a couple examples.





If you want to see more of her work, go to her blog. She does amazing work.

I have decided, I am going to try my hand at this. I will let you know how it goes. In the meantime, have you ever noticed how chairs can make the whole room? They make it look inviting. They make you want to sit down and get cozy. Chairs, benches, and beautiful seating can complete a room. See what I mean:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment