Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bachelor, again

As I'm sure you can tell by now, I DVR The Bachelor, which means I usually end up watching that week's episode later on in the week, so I am repeatedly behind on my Bachelor posts.

I find this one a little hard to write about because it got sort of...annoying. And, sort of, sad. It's sad how desperate the girls are for his attention and affection. I know this is nothing new for the Bachelor & Bachelorette shows, but come on, this is just an average guy who desperately needs a a haircut, is very awkward, says the weirdest things (or says normal words in a weird way: "May-chet-ee"), and is hardly capable of carrying on a conversation. I know this sounds really harsh, but I'm pretty disappointed in the guy. Courtney strips for him and he looses track of the whole reason he is there. He is completely wasting this season and the shows attempt to help him "find love." He's not focused on finding love! He's got his mind somewhere else. The producers need to come up with some lame reason to kick off Courtney, like they did with Casey S., if they really do believe their show helps people find the love of their life. Instead, they are playing it up. Courtney and Ben both look like complete fools. Oh, and props to the rapper girl for finding a clever way to make Courtney look even more stupid and evil. Who would have thought to just apologize to her? (Although, I think Emily actually meant the apology.)

And Jamie. Oh, Jamie. Poor, poor Jamie. I feel so sorry for this girl. I see now why they didn't give her more camera time before. It was to save herself! This poor girl made a complete fool of herself and will probably regret it for the rest of her life. (If you have not seen what she did and you care to see it, find someone who has TiVo or DVR and watch. I will not describe it.)

So back to Casey...I'm still not sure why they kicked her off the show. She said that she was single and not dating anyone. So what a part of her still has love in her heart for someone she dated for years and shared her life with? She knows they cannot be together and is trying to move on! That is no reason to kick her off! Chris even said to her, "I know you are trying to find love." Isn't that what this show is about?! So the only reason they made her leave is to create more drama so people would actually watch the show. If they didn't have some type of drama or catastrophe to show on their previews for the next week, people would stop watching because, quite frankly, this season is dragging on painfully slow. We can only take so much self-inflicted torture of listening to Courtney. Dang it, Ben! Wake up! Get over your hormones, and send the girl home! I bet even Brittney's grandma no longer likes him. Remember her:

At this point, I think this is all a lost cause. He has done too much damage with Courtney to have any hopes of having a relationship with any self-respecting girl. All the girls are too good for him. Except Courtney, of course, but she thinks she is, so if he picks her, she will just dump him anyway. I still have an ounce of hope Chris Harrison will just kick Ben off for being an idiot and start Emily Maynard's season just to save any little dignity they still have.


I hereby claim Ben's season to be the quickest way for viewers to stop watching the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment