Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Here Comes The Bride...

Yay!! The wedding venue I've had my eye on for a month finally called me back! I am so excited to go see it! It's kind of a French/Mediterranean place. I can picture the wedding here:

Pinned Image

Beautiful, right? Now for everything else...
I have been looking at hundreds of bouquets and dresses, imagining it all together. Have I mentioned how fun this is!!! I had no idea how much fun this is! After going to a bridal show with my mom and aunt, I left SO excited about the dress! I love looking at wedding dresses!! Before I wanted something nontraditional (think: rustic), but now I am leaning towards something more formal. I love monochromatic, soft, muted colors so I am thinking champagne and really, really light pink. Think less colors, more texture. Everything will have a very romantic feel to it. Here's a sneak peek of my planning album :

Chair Cover

So pretty.

pretty bouquet

Ombre Austin Wedding

cute
Lover.ly and Jose Villa 

pretty flowers

Romantic inspiration

Clearly the desserts and cake are important! There needs to be cupcakes! And, of course, chocolate covered strawberries for my mom. :)

cake

Ombre Austin Wedding

[by Jen Huang]

[by Steve Steinhardt]

Cheesecake on a stick

love these



Gorgeous Gowns:
Pinned Image
Nordstrom
Pinned Image
Vera Wang

Pinned Image
Vera Wang

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Notice a theme in the gowns? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment