Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Secret Garden

Yesterday I discovered this European Garden that hosts weddings. I don't know how this place has escaped my millions of previous wedding venue searches. It must be a well kept secret. It's gorgeous and they actually responded to my email by the next morning! You would be surprised how many places never respond to their email. This place has wedding setup you can see without disturbing the actual wedding. We are scheduled to go see one in March! I'm really excited since it reminds me of The Secret Garden, which was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Here are a few photos of the venue:

stained glass ceremonies

vintage pink receptions

reception sweetheart tables
All three images are from the Ruffled blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment