Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Monday, January 2, 2012

What's New in My Life

January 2, 2012

I had abandoned my decorating after a LOT of exciting things have happened. I moved!! And . . .
GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!!! :)  YAY!!!! I am not the type of girl that plans her wedding since the age of 5, so anyone know any wedding websites???

On the decor side, I no longer feel as if I have to decorate or improve every room of my living quarters because I love my beautiful new house, just the way it is. Perhaps I will just post before and after pictures. Or... <warning> it might become an array of random pics of decorative things that inspire my creativity. I will try not to do that. Promise :).

...So more about the engagement!!!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment