Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bachelor News

Ok. I have to post my two cents about The Bachelor. I watched last season, so I really want Ben to find love since he seems to want it so bad. Is it just me or were the first twenty minutes just Chris Harrison humiliating Ben for being dumped??

My favorites so far are Lindzi (the horse girl) & Kacie because she's corny, like Ben. Most Annoying Top Two: British girl & the model. I feel sorry for the poor sap who dates the model because she probably can't love anyone as much as her self.

That Jenna girl is crazy. Who would read her blog for love advice??? I'm guessing she has been broken up with more times than she spray tanned for this show.

P.S. A little advice to girls who think derby hats are a good thing. Yes, for the Kentucky Derby and avoiding wrinkles, they are good. However, men see them as more an obnoxious fashion faux pas. Only girls are impressed by them. He probably does not even remember her face. Although then again, that was probably her thinking behind it, by the looks of the dress. She was probably trying to avert his eyes elsewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment