Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Monday, January 16, 2012

Bachelor Episode 3

Episode 3:
Shawntel is back! I liked her from Brad's season (up until her crematoria tour). She seems down-to-earth and easy-going (as long as you can handle her strange and creepy profession). I don't think all the girls should be so hard on her. She's just trying to find love, like the rest of the girls.

Favorites: Lindzi & Kacie B.
Girls I think he should send home: Jaclyn, Courtney, & Erika (they are not very nice)

By the way, does anybody know what a leap list is?

No comments:

Post a Comment