Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Monday, January 16, 2012

Bachelor Update

Episode 2:
Favorites: same as last episode (Lindzi the horse girl & Kacie B.)
Girls I really hope go home: just Courtney

Bachelor Matchmaker:
I feel pretty bad about listing the British girl as one of my least favorite last time and then she cried and took it really hard when Ben sent her home. Poor girl. She probably goes through this a lot. Where is Ryan from Ashley's season when you need him? Quick, somebody introduce Ryan and this poor girl. I created a little picture grouping to illustrate my point.  (Although it's really their personalities that go together so well).


Also, I wish he hadn't sent home the Kentucky Derby girl. I know I sort of dissed her hat choice, but I didn't want her to go home. Don't get me wrong, I love a good derby hat, but this just wasn't the right time for it. He should have kept her over the girl with the crazy cackle (aka Monica). But...since he sent her home, I think she and Brad would make a great couple. (See below). They are really cute together, right? I hope Chris Harrison will have figured out all this by the time the next season of Bachelor Pad airs.





No comments:

Post a Comment