Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our Engagement Photos

We got our beautiful engagement pictures back! Our photographer is Bryce Covey, who is very talented! He shoots film, which allows him to capture the emotion of the moment. The lighting in his pictures is amazing. I never get tired of looking at his work. He is also a hard worker and will do anything to get a great shot. His insight and energy makes him fun to work with, too. If you need a photographer, we highly recommend him. Here are just a few of our pictures.

 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment