Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sneak Peek

Since moving into the new house, the decorating process has been very slow. I have a picture in my mind (actually several) of what I would like it to look like in the end, but actually finding the pieces is the difficult part. Here is a little sneak peek of what I have so far. I will post more pictures after the room is complete.



Turquoise Picture Frame: Ribbit Ribbit
Wood Objects: Gray Living
Framed Pictures: Frames and mats from Michael's Arts & Crafts, horse drawings by my hubs-to-be, floral print- scrapbook paper from Michael's
Miscellaneous books from college and leisure reading
Glitter jewelry box: The Gypsy Wagon
Silver bowl: Target
Apples: I've had them forever and can't remember where I got them
Wood box: a gift given to me
Silver Initial: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment