Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Always a Bridesmaid...

I got the cutest package delivered to my door today! It a bridesmaid's package from my roomie from college. I was so excited to open it and see what wonderfulness she sent. This girl is like Martha Stewart (but much younger and without all those issues with the law). I opened it up to find this adorable gift.




Have I mentioned I love burlap?! I love the bow! After opening the whole package, I searched for the place I wanted the burlap bow to have a home in my home. It looked really good on two of my lamps but it was too little. I will return to that part later. Once I opened the box, I found this inside:


The cutest little bee themed things from a custom made t-shirt to a cookie that read "will you bee my bridesmaid?" I loved it! It was so cute! I had planned on doing "will you be my bridesmaid" cookies and after knowing how exciting it is to get them, I only hope mine turn out this well!



Complete with a really sweet handwritten note with her own slogan on the back. :)




And even the burlap bow found a new home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment