Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Friday, July 20, 2012

Anticipation of Vacation & Bachelorette Party Excitement

Wooooo hoooooo! I am taking a little vacation in one week for one of my college roommate's Bachelorette party. I am so excited. Not only is it at an amazing beach, that has sand as soft as sugar...

I get to revisit a super fun little place called Florabama...

 
 

 
If you have ever been to Florabama, there is no need for words. You already know...

 AND I get to spend time relaxing and working on a tan, not having to go to work,



but I also get to hang out with these fun girls...






Seriously, how can you not have fun with these girls?! They are pretty much always up for anything.



And, did I mention, the beach?!


I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment