Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog to created to share my decorating ideas. I'm no expert, so some creations may be my amateur version of experts'. I created this to help inspire other people like me who have big ideas and little know-how. This is to encourage you to believe that you can do whatever you dream of.

I also share about my life as a redhead with a lot of opinions, my experiences as a twenty-something year old nearing thirty, and the whole crazy wedding planning process for my fiance and me.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Say Cheese!

We are taking our engagement pictures this weekend! We are so excited. We have been preparing all week by figuring out what to wear, shopping, and making sure our outfits coordinate. (We are kind of silly, we know). I kind of forgot about making any props or signs. Now it's probably too late. I'm sure the pictures will be great because a) we really like our photographer, and b) my fiance is quite a hunk. :)

Our photographer shoots film, so he is able to capture emotion in a timeless way. One aspect that distinguishes his work is that he uses film. This enables him to capture an amazing color range and classic look in his photos, like you can see here: http://www.oncewed.com/54303/wedding-blog/real-weddings/the-bride-at-dawn/.

He was also just chosen by the Wedding Chicks as a hand-picked vendor, which you can see here: weddingchicks.com/hand-picked-vendors/bryce-covey-photography/.

He is super talented and we are so excited that we get the opportunity to be a part of his work. He also has communicated with us throughout my 1,000 questions I tend to ask, despite his busy schedule. I hope our pictures turn out to be as beautiful as those you can see by clicking on the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment